- Purpose: Supporting Youth Education
- 100% Combed & Ringspun Cotton
- We custom-cut and stitched this fit ourselves so it fits like a dream!
- Shorter than our standard unisex tee, so you won’t have to tuck it or cut it.
- New sleeves are a perfectly flattering length, shorter than our unisex tee, but not as short as our old cap sleeve.
- Female model is 5' 8" and wearing a small
NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION // USA
Our Defend Collection inspires everyone to be a defender of parks — not just a visitor. This item helps fund conservation and education efforts across the country!
For every 10 products sold from our All Parks and Trail Crew Collection, $10 is donated to make a national park experience possible for a kid through the National Park Foundation’s Open Outdoors for Kids Program. Open OutDoors for Kids creates pathways for kids to enjoy, understand and connect with nature in exciting ways by facilitating outdoor activity, experiential learning, and cultural heritage exercises
Saw this shirt and knew that I needed it in my collection! Love the tie dye look and the fit is great!
|Neck Width||7"||7 1/4"||7 1/2"||7 3/4"||8"||8 1/4"|
|Body Length||21 1/8"||22 1/4"||23 3/8"||24 1/2"||25 5/8"||26 3/4"|
|Side Length||12 1/4"||13||13 3/4||14 1/2||15 1/4||16|
|Sleeve Length||7 1/4||7 1/2||7 3/4||8||8 1/4||8 1/2|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.