- Purpose: Cleanups, trail restorations, invasive plant removal & more
- 100% Combed & Ringspun Cotton
- Ultra-soft, ultra-comfy with a lived-in feel.
- Slim Fit (Slightly slimmer & longer than a Regular Fit tee)
- Male model is 6' and wearing a large
- Female model is 5'2" and wearing a small
NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION // USA
Take a tour of California's National Parks and look rad in our Cali Parks Icons Tee.
For every $10 donated to the National Park Foundation, 1 kid is funded to visit a park through the Open OutDoors for Kids Program. For every product sold from our All Parks collection, we give back 5% of your purchase price to the NPF to support the program.
PARTNER: National Park Foundation
Super super soft. Wear it all the time now
Shipping was so fast!! I also love how soft these shirts feel!! I cant wait to buy more of your products!
Had to return the XL just way to big reordered the L still to big but iam going to keep and hope it shrinks just enough. Good representation of Cali.
|Chest Width||16 1/2"||18"||20"||22"||24"||26"|
|Front Body Length||27"||28 3/8"||29 3/8"||30 3/8"||31 3/8"||32 3/8"|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.