- Purpose: Supporting Habitat Restoration
- 100% Combed & Ringspun Cotton
- We custom-cut and stitched this fit ourselves so it fits like a dream!
- Shorter than our standard unisex tee, so you won’t have to tuck it or cut it.
- New sleeves are a perfectly flattering length, shorter than our unisex tee, but not as short as our old cap sleeve.
- Female model is 5'2" and wearing a small
ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK // COLORADO
Stay cool this summer in our soft-knit boxy top that helps fund the hard work of the conservation corps. The program provides a service-learning experience for college students interested in natural resource conservation. Funds raised go to equipment and supplies for crew members, and for every batch of 80 Rocky Mountain products sold, we are able to outfit one crew member.
PARTNER: Rocky Mountain Conservancy
The fabric is amazing, the fit is amazing, and the company is amazing!!!! Absolutely love it and will be buying more shirts!
This is a great shirt, super cute and comfy, but still have to visit the Rocky Mountain national park...it’s on the top of my bucket list!
I gave this as a gift to my daughter. She loves it. It fits well and she loves the graphics.
High quality, really comfortable
Beautiful! Highly recommend, fits a little small!
|Neck Width||7"||7 1/4"||7 1/2"||7 3/4"||8"||8 1/4"|
|Body Length||21 1/8"||22 1/4"||23 3/8"||24 1/2"||25 5/8"||26 3/4"|
|Side Length||12 1/4"||13||13 3/4||14 1/2||15 1/4||16|
|Sleeve Length||7 1/4||7 1/2||7 3/4||8||8 1/4||8 1/2|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.