- This tee supports: Habitat Conservation
- Each tee is hand-dyed in Los Angeles with organic dyes, so every tee is unique
- Lightweight preshrunk 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- Feels ultra-soft, and is slightly longer than your average tee
- This unisex tee is a slim fit, for those who prefer a regular fit order one size up
- Male model is 5'10" and is wearing size Medium
- Female model is 5'8" and is wearing size Small
NATIONAL PARKS CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION // USA
Between October 1, 2019 and January, 1 2022, your purchase will result in a donation equal to 5% of the sales price to NPCA, an organization whose mission is to protect and enhance America's National Park system for present and future generations.
Awesome shirt, very good quality
Really soft, great colors. just an all around great shirt that sends a great message
I was never a fan of the the tie dye trend until I saw this Parks Project T-shirt... it’s awesome!! Super soft, super cool, doesn’t shrink and I can’t hardly wait to get the next one Sequoia greenish one...and its of course helping the Parks... keep up the good work!
Awesome fit and design
Bought this as a gift for my girl. She loves it, and the material is really soft and well made.
|Chest Width||16 1/2"||18"||20"||22"||24"||26"|
|Front Body Length||27"||28 3/8"||29 3/8"||30 3/8"||31 3/8"||32 3/8"|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.