- This tee supports: Visitor Programs
- Lightweight 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- This classic crewneck unisex ringer features baby-ribbed sleeve and collar
- Regular fit hits slightly below hip length and can be tucked or untucked to your liking
- Male model is 6' and wearing a size medium
- Female model is 5'8" and wearing a size small
GLACIER NATIONAL PARK // MONTANA
Every 220 Glacier products sold provides funding for one hour of interpretive programming for the world-renowned Native America Speaks Program, allowing Blackfeet, Salish, Kootenai,and Pend d'Oreille tribal members an opportunity to share their knowledge of the history and culture of Native America with thousands of visitors to Glacier National Park.
PARTNER: Glacier National Park Conservancy
I actually received this shirt as a gift and unfortunately the package was stolen. I loved it so much I had to buy another one
The tee was a bit larger than expected but honestly, it's so comfortable and cozy!
Ran a little large, but good shirt
Love the design and feel. And of course the park!
A super soft and comfy t-shirt with such a cool design!
|Chest Width||17 1/2"||19"||20 1/2"||22"||24"||26"||28"|
|Front Body Length||27"||28"||29"||30"||31"||32"||33"|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.