- Purpose: Supporting Habitat Restoration
- 55% Hemp // 45% Organic Cotton
- Classic fit, straight fit from chest to waist,
- The long staple hemp fibers create a rugged patina from washing and wear
- Mid-weight 7oz. fabric
- Garment dyed
- Made in the USA with quality globally sourced materials
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry warm
- Men's Unisex fit
- The rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK // CALIFORNIA
We've partnered with Jungmaven in the name of environmental activism. By combining forces, we have created a collection that encapsulates our shared mission of preservation. The collection features all hemp-built tees: a fabric that's less thirsty and more durable, cutting back on waste from all sides.
This tee supports the Joshua Tree National Park native plant nursery. With every 5 Joshua Tree products sold, we support the planting of 2 additional native plant species in the park. Together, climate change and the introduction of invasive species have taken an enormous toll on native plants in the Mojave Desert. The native plant nursery mitigates these impacts by propagating plants for habitat restoration projects throughout the park.
|Chest Width||18 1/2"||19 1/2"||20 1/2"||21 1/2"||22 1/2"|
|Front Body Length||26"||27"||28"||29"||30"|