- Purpose: Supporting Habitat Restoration
- 50% Poly // 25% Cotton // 25% Rayon
- Ultra-soft, ultra-comfy with a lived-in feel
- Scoop neck and Racerback fit
- Low cut arm holes for a flattering silhouette
- Model is 5'2"" and wearing a size small
- NOTE: Size up for a loose, relaxed fit.
JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK // CALIFORNIA
Look rad in our soft, heather knit Joshua Tree Golden Hour Racerback, which supports the Joshua Tree National Park native plant nursery.
With every Joshua Tree product sold, together we support the monitoring and protection of Joshua trees in the park. Unfortunately the current population is struggling to survive. Invasive plants, fire, and climate change are taking an enormous toll. Volunteers and partners work hard to collect data, remove invasive plants, and create fuel breaks to protect a species that is regarded as the symbol of California deserts.
Parks Project shirts are all high quality with very attractive designs. This shirt is no exception. I’ve never been disappointed with an item from this shop.
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.