- Purpose: Supporting Visitor Programs
- 100% Combed & Ringspun Cotton
- We custom-cut and stitched this fit ourselves so it fits like a dream!
- Shorter than our standard unisex tee, so you won’t have to tuck it or cut it.
- New sleeves are a perfectly flattering length, shorter than our unisex tee, but not as short as our old cap sleeve.
- Female model is 5' 8" and wearing a small
YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK // WYOMING
This durable, soft-knit, vintage inspired t-shirt supports restoring and repairing Yellowstone’s heavily used network of trails, so they are protected and safe for visitors use. Enhancing the visitor experience, which includes education, recreation, safety, and accessibility, will help conserve the park for years to come.
PARTNER: Yellowstone Forever
- Parks Project
- tee options
- pants waistline
My first experience with the Parks Project boxy tee. I love it and check constantly to see if they've added more boxy tee options. I'm a pretty predictable xs in all tees and this was no exception. The boxy is perfectly cropped. I'ma little short waisted and for me the hem hits right at my mid rise pants waistline. Not too short and not too long. The material seems hearty and the Yellowstone bear design is super cute. Love the color.
|Neck Width||7"||7 1/4"||7 1/2"||7 3/4"||8"||8 1/4"|
|Body Length||21 1/8"||22 1/4"||23 3/8"||24 1/2"||25 5/8"||26 3/4"|
|Side Length||12 1/4"||13||13 3/4||14 1/2||15 1/4||16|
|Sleeve Length||7 1/4||7 1/2||7 3/4||8||8 1/4||8 1/2|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.