- Purpose: Supporting Visitor Programs
- 55% Hemp // 45% Organic Cotton
- Classic fit, straight fit from chest to waist,
- The long staple hemp fibers create a rugged patina from washing and wear
- Mid-weight 7oz. fabric
- Garment dyed
- Made in the USA with quality globally sourced materials
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry warm
- Men's Unisex fit
- The rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK // CALIFORNIA
We've partnered with Jungmaven in the name of environmental activism. By combining forces, we have created a collection that encapsulates our shared mission of preservation. The collection features all hemp-built tees: a fabric that's less thirsty and more durable, cutting back on waste from all sides.
This tee helps fund the Yosemite Conservancy. The trails are the gateway to Yosemite’s wilderness, and with over 800 miles, that’s a lot to maintain. The Yosemite sweatshirt supports enhancing the visitor experience and helps preserve the parks’ trails for years to come. For each Yosemite product sold, one meter of trail is restored in the Park.
PARTNER: Yosemite Conservancy
|Chest Width||18 1/2"||19 1/2"||20 1/2"||21 1/2"||22 1/2"|
|Front Body Length||26"||27"||28"||29"||30"|