- Purpose: Cleanups, trail restorations, invasive plant removal & more
- 100% Cotton
- Each tee is hand-dyed, so every tee is unique.
- Ultra-soft, ultra-comfy with a lived-in feel.
- Slim Fit (Slightly slimmer & longer than a Regular Fit tee)
- Male model is 6' and wearing a size medium
- Female model is 5'8" and wearing a size small
TRAIL CREW // USA
A throw back to a different time, take a road trip back to '68 and tour some of the early parks of the National Park system.
Was so excited for this one and was not disappointed! The colors are beautiful and the material is so soft! This brand is killing it
Super comfortable, it fits well, and it’s stylish!
So great! Really soft and an excellent fit.
Fits great not too tight or loose, sleeves are good length and material is soft and durable. And for a great cause
Definitely a slim fit tee. I’m 5’1 and I have to fold up their Small size shirt a bit. By the way, it is a bit sheer, but I love the tie-dye and the typography of the national parks. I have been wearing it every week since I received it. :)
|Chest Width||16 1/2"||18"||20"||22"||24"||26"|
|Front Body Length||27"||28 3/8"||29 3/8"||30 3/8"||31 3/8"||32 3/8"|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.