- This tee supports: Youth Education
- Heavyweight preshrunk 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- Feels ultra-soft, and hits between the waist and hips
- We custom-cut and stitched this women’s boxy tee ourselves so it fits like a dream!
- It’s shorter than our standard unisex tee, so you won’t have to tuck it or cut it
- Sleeves are a perfectly flattering length, shorter than our unisex tee, but not as short as a cap sleeve
- Female model is 5' 8" and wearing a small
NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION // USA
For every 10 products sold with an NPF giveback, $10 is donated to make a national park experience possible for a kid through the National Park Foundation’s Open Outdoors for Kids Program. Open OutDoors for Kids creates pathways for kids to enjoy, understand and connect with nature in exciting ways by facilitating outdoor activity, experiential learning, and cultural heritage exercises.
PARTNER: National Park Foundation
I love how soft the shirt is, however I ordered a women's medium so that it would be a bit oversized and it feels like a small (I'm 5'3 120lbs). I still like it enough to keep it, just thought it would be bigger given the "boxy" description.
The shirt was true to size. The material is extremely comfortable and soft. Worth the investment and I’m looking to buy another shirt!
I got XS and it fits perfect! I’m 4’11 with 32B bust. I think it’s meant to be cropped but it fits normal on me. I love the retro print!
Love it, fits well, and I wear it all the time
|Neck Width||7"||7 1/4"||7 1/2"||7 3/4"||8"||8 1/4"|
|Body Length||21 1/8"||22 1/4"||23 3/8"||24 1/2"||25 5/8"||26 3/4"|
|Side Length||12 1/4"||13||13 3/4||14 1/2||15 1/4||16|
|Sleeve Length||7 1/4||7 1/2||7 3/4||8||8 1/4||8 1/2|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.