- Purpose: Youth Education
- Triblend: 50% Poly // 25% Cotton // 25% Rayon
- Ultra-soft, ultra-comfy with a lived-in feel.
- Slim Fit (Slightly slimmer & longer than a Regular Fit tee)
- Male model is 6' and wearing a size medium
- Female model is 5'8" and wearing a size small
ARCHES NATIONAL PARK // UTAH
Show your National Park Pride with our unisex, soft, slim-fitting Arches Outlines Tee. This tee supports the Youth Art in the Parks "Look Where We Live" program. Through this program, 4th and 5th grade students take a field trip to study and practice landscape art in canyon country. The student artwork is exhibited in the Moab area during the month of January. For each Arches tee sold, one student is funded in the program.
The fabric is a very nice and soft blend that didn’t shrink when completely dried in the clothes dryer. The medium size fits my 6’2” 155 lb thin frame very well.
Love this shirt!
It's nice to have such a cool shirt to help remember our awesome trip to Arches. This shirt is a nice, unique color.
|Chest Width||16 1/2"||18"||20"||22"||24"||26"|
|Front Body Length||27"||28 3/8"||29 3/8"||30 3/8"||31 3/8"||32 3/8"|