- This tee supports: Habitat Restoration
- Each tee is hand-dyed in Los Angeles with organic dyes, so every tee is unique
- Lightweight preshrunk 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- Feels ultra-soft, and is slightly longer than your average tee
- This unisex tee is a slim fit, for those who prefer a regular fit order one size up
- Male model is 6' and wearing a size medium
- Female model is 5'8" and wearing a size small
BIG SUR // CALIFORNIA
With every 50 Big Sur products sold, we can train, outfit, and deploy one volunteer. Trail volunteers are critical in re-opening trails destroyed by fires and landslides so visitors can visit some of the most idyllic places on the California coast with minimal impact on the environment.
PARTNER: Ventana Wilderness Alliance
- Parks Project
I love my new shirt! Super soft, great quality. And the colors make me happy!
This shirt is very soft and comfortable. It washed well the first time. I didn't dry it because I don't want it to shrink.
I love everything about my shirt and Parks Project
I really love wearing this shirt! It’s comfortable and I’ve gotten more than a few compliments on it!
Love this tee; it's super soft and I love the subtle tie dye. I'm 5'6", 155 pounds, and ordered a medium for a looser, more relaxed fit, since it's unisex.
|Chest Width||16 1/2"||18"||20"||22"||24"||26"|
|Front Body Length||27"||28 3/8"||29 3/8"||30 3/8"||31 3/8"||32 3/8"|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.