- This tee supports: Youth Education
- Heavyweight preshrunk 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- Feels ultra-soft, and hits between the waist and hips
- We custom-cut and stitched this women’s boxy tee ourselves so it fits like a dream!
- It’s shorter than our standard unisex tee, so you won’t have to tuck it or cut it
- Sleeves are a perfectly flattering length, shorter than our unisex tee, but not as short as a cap sleeve
- Female model is 5'2" and wearing a size small
NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION // USA
For every 10 products sold from our All Parks Products, $10 is donated to make a national park experience possible for a kid through the National Park Foundation’s Open Outdoors for Kids Program. Open OutDoors for Kids creates pathways for kids to enjoy, understand and connect with nature in exciting ways by facilitating outdoor activity, experiential learning, and cultural heritage exercises
PARTNER: National Park Foundation
- Parks Project
not only for the message, but the soft fabric and smiles are just nice
I love this shirt - great fit, fantastic print and washes well. I love the cut of the women's tees from Parks Project, they give a more flattering fit.
super soft, loving the design
Love it! I get sad when it’s time to put it in the dirty laundry.
I love the way this shirt fits, and love the cut. I've been wanting a more boxy t-shirt, and this fits the bill. I also like the more relaxed neckline because I do have large shoulders and tend to feel like necklines on t-shirts are too small. Ordered a large.
|Neck Width||7"||7 1/4"||7 1/2"||7 3/4"||8"||8 1/4"|
|Body Length||21 1/8"||22 1/4"||23 3/8"||24 1/2"||25 5/8"||26 3/4"|
|Side Length||12 1/4"||13||13 3/4||14 1/2||15 1/4||16|
|Sleeve Length||7 1/4||7 1/2||7 3/4||8||8 1/4||8 1/2|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.