- This tank supports: Habitat Conservation
- Lightweight preshrunk 50% polyester // 25% airlume combed and ringspun cotton // 25% rayon
- Feels ultra-soft, and will hit you at your hip
- This women’s racerback tank is a relaxed fit, for those with a larger bust we recommend sizing up
- Female model is 5'8" and wearing a size small
NATIONAL PARKS CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION // USA
Between October 1, 2019 and January, 1 2022, your purchase will result in a donation equal to 5% of the sales price to NPCA, an organization whose mission is to protect and enhance America's National Park system for present and future generations.
... i love it love it love it. it's so soft and pretty. thanks for making solid products for a good cause.
Exactly the fit I was looking for. I have two other tank tops that fit like this and they're impossible to find! I'm 5'2" and this hits me slightly below the hip. For some reason I didn't notice the design was a him yang which is kinda cheesy, but that's okay. My other tanks from the Parks Project have pilled some after a year, but this one is a slightly thinner material... Seems like maybe that won't happen.
very cute and cozy. true to size
|Body Length||26 1/2"||26 1/2"||27"||27 5/8"||28 1/4"||28 7/8"|
|Body Width||15 5/8"||16 1/8"||17 1/4"||18 3/8"||19 7/8"||21 3/8"|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.