- Purpose: Youth Education
- 55% Hemp // 45% Organic Cotton
- Classic fit, straight fit from chest to waist,
- The long staple hemp fibers create a rugged patina from washing and wear
- Mid-weight 7oz. fabric
- Garment dyed
- Made in the USA with quality globally sourced materials
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry warm
- Men's Unisex fit
- The rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
TRAIL CREW // USA
We've partnered with Jungmaven in the name of environmental activism. By combining forces, we have created a collection that encapsulates our shared mission of preservation. The collection features all hemp-built tees: a fabric that's less thirsty and more durable, cutting back on waste from all sides.
Runs WAY big
I bought two different designs in this collab and both run a size big. Order a size down if you aren't looking for a slouchy fit. Everything else about the shirts is beautiful!
It runs a bit big imo, but the fabric, print, and quality it top notch
|Chest Width||18 1/2"||19 1/2"||20 1/2"||21 1/2"||22 1/2"|
|Front Body Length||26"||27"||28"||29"||30"|