- Purpose: Youth Education
- 55% Hemp // 45% Organic Cotton
- Classic fit, straight fit from chest to waist,
- The long staple hemp fibers create a rugged patina from washing and wear
- Mid-weight 7oz. fabric
- Garment dyed
- Made in the USA with quality globally sourced materials
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry warm
- Men's Unisex fit
- The rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
TRAIL CREW // USA
We've partnered with Jungmaven in the name of environmental activism. By combining forces, we have created a collection that encapsulates our shared mission of preservation. The collection features all hemp-built tees: a fabric that's less thirsty and more durable, cutting back on waste from all sides.
Help support the National Parks Conservation Association through the purchase of this product. Between October 1, 2019 and January 1, 2022, your purchase will result in a donation equal to 5% of the sales price to NPCA, an organization whose mission is to protect and enhance America's National Park system for present and future generations.