- Purpose: Supporting Habitat Restoration
- 100% Combed & Ringspun Cotton
- We custom-cut and stitched this fit ourselves so it fits like a dream!
- Shorter than our standard unisex tee, so you won’t have to tuck it or cut it.
- New sleeves are a perfectly flattering length, shorter than our unisex tee, but not as short as our old cap sleeve.
- Female model is 5' 8" and wearing a small
NATIONAL PARKS CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION
Stay cool this summer in our soft-knit boxy top that helps fund the hard work of the conservation corps. Help support the National Parks Conservation Association through the purchase of select products. Between October 1, 2019 and January, 1 2022, your purchase will result in a donation equal to 5% of the sales price to NPCA, an organization whose mission is to protect and enhance America's National Park system for present and future generations.
I have no idea what the sizing is like for other shirts on this site since this was my first purchase from Parks Project, but I am usually a size small (5'5" and 130 lbs) and this shirt seemed like a child's large. I wish I wouldn't have immediately taken the tags off before trying it on! I am still confused at the size chart shown for this shirt in comparison to the other shirts on the site.... really unclear. It's too bad because I really like the design.
Love the shirt, text color is a bit pale but I like it!
|Neck Width||7"||7 1/4"||7 1/2"||7 3/4"||8"||8 1/4"|
|Body Length||21 1/8"||22 1/4"||23 3/8"||24 1/2"||25 5/8"||26 3/4"|
|Side Length||12 1/4"||13||13 3/4||14 1/2||15 1/4||16|
|Sleeve Length||7 1/4||7 1/2||7 3/4||8||8 1/4||8 1/2|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.