- This tee supports: Youth Education
- Heavyweight preshrunk 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- Feels ultra-soft, and hits between the waist and hips
- We custom-cut and stitched this women’s boxy tee ourselves so it fits like a dream!
- It’s shorter than our standard unisex tee, so you won’t have to tuck it or cut it
- Sleeves are a perfectly flattering length, shorter than our unisex tee, but not as short as a cap sleeve
- Female model is 5'8" and wearing a size small
NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION // USA
For every 10 products sold from our All Parks Products, $10 is donated to make a national park experience possible for a kid through the National Park Foundation’s Open Outdoors for Kids Program. Open OutDoors for Kids creates pathways for kids to enjoy, understand and connect with nature in exciting ways by facilitating outdoor activity, experiential learning, and cultural heritage exercises
PARTNER: National Park Foundation
- quality material
I purchase many items from Parks... yr shirts are the best. This boxy style is perfect for short waisted folk. Most of all Great fabric. Thank you.
I love this shirt and was very excited about it. The only reason I am giving it less than five stars is because it looks purple in all the pictures but the shirt I got is navy blue....
super rad tshirt great quality
One of my favorite shirts on rotation this summer. Great quality material and keeps its shape after laundering. Very comfy...need more!
Love this shirt! Super cute and comfy!
|Neck Width||7"||7 1/4"||7 1/2"||7 3/4"||8"||8 1/4"|
|Body Length||21 1/8"||22 1/4"||23 3/8"||24 1/2"||25 5/8"||26 3/4"|
|Side Length||12 1/4"||13||13 3/4||14 1/2||15 1/4||16|
|Sleeve Length||7 1/4||7 1/2||7 3/4||8||8 1/4||8 1/2|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at email@example.com.