Rainier Mod Sun Racerback Tank
- Purpose: Supporting Youth Education
- 50% Fine Jersey Cotton // 50% Poly
- Ultra-soft, ultra-comfy with a lived-in feel
- Form-Fitting (Drapes against the body for a slimming look)
- Low cut arm holes for a flattering silhouette
MOUNT RAINIER NATIONAL PARK // WASHINGTON
This durable, soft-knit, form-fitting racerback tank supports the Washington National Park Fund. Each batch of units 100 sold of the Rainier Collection fund one scout group to become park stewards. This initiative is connecting urban youth organizations to Mount Rainier through service learning and stewardship. This program trains groups of urban girl scouts to serve as “Squirrel Scouts” – educating visitors about the negative impacts of feeding animals.