- This tee supports: Youth Education
- Each tee is hand-dyed in Los Angeles with organic dyes, so every tee is unique
- Lightweight preshrunk 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- Feels ultra-soft, and is slightly longer than your average tee
- This unisex tee is a slim fit, for those who prefer a regular fit order one size up
- Male model is 6'1" and wearing a large
- Female model is 5'2" and wearing a small
This tee supports the Tahoe Rim Trail Association and their Youth Backcountry Camp program. With every 400 Tahoe products sold, one camper is sponsored to participate in the overnight program. This program takes youth from diverse backgrounds into the backcountry of Tahoe National Forest for a 4 day/3 night camping trip. Through this program, TRTA is able to grow the future generation of environmental stewards and teach them the importance of conservation and preserving the land for future generations to enjoy.
PARTNER: Tahoe Rim Trail Association
love me some tie-dye! fits well/true to size.
Loved the shirt and colors!
So cute! Great fit.
I love the look of this shirt, plus it’s so soft!!
Love the shirt as well as the cause buying this particular shirt supports!
|Chest Width||16 1/2"||18"||20"||22"||24"||26"|
|Front Body Length||27"||28 3/8"||29 3/8"||30 3/8"||31 3/8"||32 3/8"|
*To accommodate customers in quarantine, we are extending our 30-day return window to 60 days. If you have require any further assistance of accommodations with your return or exchange, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.