Teva x Parks Project Hurricane XLT2 Afterglow
The Teva x Parks Project Hurricane XLT2 sandals were inspired by the rivers that run through our national parks and were created to spread awareness of the threat to our water/river systems. Outfitted with soft heel-strap padding and durable grippy soles, these sandals will keep you comfortable while exploring.
We teamed up with Teva to donate $30,000 to the Grand Canyon Conservancy to help protect the rivers we love and are bringing you our new Keep Rivers Wild collab to celebrate.
Please note this donation to Grand Canyon Conservancy is not tied to the purchase of this product.
Comfortable and durable EVA footbed with a nylon shank for stability, and a rubber outsole for traction and durability
Quick-dry straps made from recycled plastic (REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®)
Easy hook-and-loop closure for quick adjustments
Treated Life Natural, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial to fight odor-causing bacteria
- Returns and Exchanges for U.S. orders:
- U.S. exchanges are free!
- U.S. returns for refund will be charged a $9 processing fee, and accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping for U.S. orders:
- Standard Shipping typically takes 2-8 business days + processing time
- Express Shipping typically takes 2-3 business days + processing time (available dependent on location)
- Shipping or Returning an item outside the U.S.? Visit our FAQ's page for more information
- The sale of Posters, Vintage and Sale items are final and are not eligible for exchanges or returns