Teva x Parks Project Wild Rivers Hip Pack Dry Bag
We teamed up with Teva to donate $30,000 to the Grand Canyon Conservancy to help protect the rivers we love and are bringing you our new Keep Rivers Wild collab to celebrate. Our Wild Rivers Hip Pack Dry Bag lets you pack in and pack out your essentials for a great day outside.
Please note this donation to Grand Canyon Conservancy is not tied to the purchase of this product.
- Waterproof: can withstand outdoor elements water, mud and dust; can be submerged in water up to 3 feet deep (we do not recommend keeping the bag submerged in rough waters)
- Two ways to wear: tightened around waist and loosened to wear as a cross body—adjustable waistband
- 25cm length x 7cm gusset/width x 35cm height
- 75% organic cotton // 22% polyester // 3% spandex
- Roll-up top with clasp closures
- Rinse with water and gentle dishwashing soap as needed, wipe dry with rag or lay open to dry
- Returns and Exchanges for U.S. orders:
- U.S. exchanges are free!
- U.S. returns for refund will be charged a $9 processing fee, and accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping for U.S. orders:
- Standard Shipping typically takes 2-8 business days + processing time
- Express Shipping typically takes 2-3 business days + processing time (available dependent on location)
- Shipping or Returning an item outside the U.S.? Visit our FAQ's page for more information
- The sale of Posters, Vintage and Sale items are final and are not eligible for exchanges or returns