- Unisex: Women size down 1 size for proper fit (example: Size Medium = Women's Large)
- 100% Nylon
- Durable Water Repellant Finish
- Slim fit with slouch shoulders for fashionable fit
- Elastic rib binding at hood, cuffs and hem
- 2 extra deep hand pockets
- Portable: Packs into internal chest pocket
- Model is 6' and wearing a size medium
Celebrate and support our National Parks with this windbreaker from National Geographic and Parks Project. The perfect everyday nylon travel windbreaker, with classic National Geographic yellow border printed on back.
Partner: National Geographic
- Parks Project
Parks Project Jacket
Not quite as rad as i was hoping. I love the idea. The fit is smaller than i expected based on the description of the model photo. I dont like the way the bottom hem line drops way down in the back. i do like the color and material and back graphic.
I have used the jacket now for about 3 weeks and I love it to death. Took it backpacking and worked perfectly outdoors in the mountains for three days. Light weight, comfy and not too hot or cold. I recommend it to anyone. Also, a guy at a gas station complemented it so looks good too.
love the design
great for summer hikes! loved the packaging too! definitely go smaller in size for women.
Looks great, feels okay, logo washed off
Looks amazing!! And fits well, but unfortunately the logo washed off a bit after the first wash. We followed the washing instructions. Material is thin and not 100% windproof but that's fine.
Fits perfect with or without jacket