Prospect Park Alliance x Parks Project Nature Club Pocket Tee
We know you love a good city park–so do we! That's why we've launched our newest collection for Prospect Park, a beloved green space for education and play in the heart of Brooklyn. Our pocket tees are inspired by the shape and feel of vintage fits—perfectly boxy with a slight drop shoulder and left chest pocket.
Prospect Park Alliance is the non-profit organization that sustains Prospect Park, Brooklyn's Backyard, in partnership with the City of New York. The Alliance cares for the park's 250 acres of woodlands, restores its landmark buildings and landscapes, creates innovative park destinations, and provides free and low-cost volunteer, education and recreation programs.
For those who prefer a roomier fit, we recommend ordering one size up
- In natural color first image:
- Left model is 5'7.5" and wearing a size Small
- Right model are 6'2'' and wearing a size Medium
- In graphite color first image:
- Left model is 5'8" and wearing a size Medium
- Right model is 5'5" and wearing a size Small
- 100% cotton tee - heavyweight
- Machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry gentle low heat or line dry, cool iron as needed.
- Returns and Exchanges for U.S. orders:
- U.S. exchanges are free!
- U.S. returns for refund will be charged a $9 processing fee, and accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping for U.S. orders:
- Standard Shipping typically takes 2-8 business days + processing time
- Express Shipping typically takes 2-3 business days + processing time (available dependent on location)
- Shipping or Returning an item outside the U.S.? Visit our FAQ's page for more information
- The sale of Posters, Vintage and Sale items are final and are not eligible for exchanges or returns